Wednesday, February 13, 2008,8:39 PM
ആധുനിക രമണന്‍ ചന്ദ്രികയ്ക്ക് എഴുതിയ കത്ത്...

ഞാന്‍, എന്നെ കുറിച്ചോര്ക്കുമ്ബോള്‍ .........അഹങ്കരിക്കാന്‍ തക്കവണ്ണം ...........എനിക്ക്.... You may feel....why I am writing this to you(?)....also you may feel ...you may get...many others better than me......yeh....its true also .....coz.....I have seen you covered up with other guys , where I was ashamed to get in , to show my face.....yes I was......


But.................I don't know what eternal force made me write this to you, is that the God or is that You, yourself..................I feel...........its your.........You may think I am trying to praise you...but...........its true that your innocent,childish smile makes m ran away from the truth, to a dream world..........yeh........i think........its a dream.......coz.........I just don't think I can find a girl like you , in this earth, unless my dreams tend me to think otherwise.....


yeh ....I was saying.....I am an average guy .....as you think...(rightnow)......yeh.......but I think ....even a dark night becomes beautiful when the 'moon' comes to the horizon...hoping to heal you soon....I hope ...yeh..

yours

.............

 
posted by Anonymous | Permalink |


1 Comments:


"തല്ലുകൊണ്ട്‌ ജീവിതം മുരടിച്ചവര്‍ക്കായി സമര്‍പ്പണം "
tallukollikal@gmail.com
layout design by "tallukollikal"