Wednesday, February 13, 2008,7:40 PM
To My Valentine...

The one who cared you the most...,sometimes hurt you(may be, everytime we met).
But again She/He is the only one who feel your pain.
May........be everyone is thinking I was hurting you all the time, whenever I got the chance.................but I was just.....................just trying to say...................

I LOVE YOU

But misunderstandings(may be the worst in my life)..... rolled up the whole matter into a bullet which broke my HEART...........
But I just don't blame you, .......... I won't..........b'coz............
I still adore you.

...................................Your......
The one and only one...

.....................................................
.....................................................

You know who am I(?)
.......................................................
So...I am just saying.....

I U

 
posted by Anonymous | Permalink |


0 Comments:


"തല്ലുകൊണ്ട്‌ ജീവിതം മുരടിച്ചവര്‍ക്കായി സമര്‍പ്പണം "
tallukollikal@gmail.com
layout design by "tallukollikal"