Saturday, February 2, 2008,3:44 PM
the thinks that i want to think
The things that I want to think
The past, so dark, makes me think of some future with little darkness
Thoughts, so hurting, make me think of,
the way I hurt others,
the way I hurt myself, just to get back to that past,
where I once treasured my thoughts.
Thoughts make me think of those things that
I ever wanted to think of,
those I held closer to my heart,
those I kept closer to my dreams,
those things which, ever gave me that painful but
alluring feelings.
Those things that, gave birth to those thoughts that,
made my pillows wet every night,
those things that always told me,
you are not in solitude
Those thoughts, which, ever made me
deceive myself.
Those things that some one took away
from deep inside of me….. hardly


………………………..Pramod R Sankar ………………………..

 
posted by തല്ലുകൊള്ളികള്‍ | Permalink |


2 Comments:


"തല്ലുകൊണ്ട്‌ ജീവിതം മുരടിച്ചവര്‍ക്കായി സമര്‍പ്പണം "
tallukollikal@gmail.com
layout design by "tallukollikal"